I’m starting to publish some of my work using Shutterfly’s print-on-demand service. Since this is an expensive format I typically target resources that are rich in pictorial nature, like a coffee table gift-book resource. Prices range between $25 to $50 per volume typically, plus shipping. These books are soft cover and have between 30-60 images in them, depending on the subject.
Here are the titles I currently have available in photo book (print-on-demand) format:
- Franklin’s Unknown Civil War Soldier Soldier: Memorial Service and Interment at Rest Haven Cemetery | October 10, 2009. A Pictorial Gallery. ($39.95 plus shipping)
- Faces of Franklin – soldiers who fought at Franklin ($39.95 plus shipping)
- Civil War Beaufort (SC) – a pictorial gallery (20 pps; $39.95 plus shipping)
- Civil War Franklin – a pictorial gallery (20 pps; $39.95 plus shipping)
- The Civil War Service and Career of Addison Lee Ewing (63rd Indiana) – as told through his letters and diary. Ewing fought at Franklin and Nashville, as well as throughout the Atlanta Campaign.
- Nashville Military Hospitals during the Civil War; (20 pps; $39.95 plus shipping)
- The Best Civil War Museums and their Collections, (20 pps; $39.95 plus shipping)
- The Real-life Escape of Robert Smalls Aboard the Planter, (20 pps; $39.95 plus shipping)
I also have tens of thousands of images on most of the major Civil War battlefields that can be published into a Shutterfly book format. If interested, just give me a battle name and I can mock something up to your liking.
Orders and payments should be sent thru PayPal. kwmcnutt[at]yahoo.com (this is my PayPal account). Mention the name of the resource(s) you are requesting. I will confirm by email your order and shipping date range.
About Kraig McNutt
I am originally from Louisville, Kentucky but have lived in middle Tennessee for over 15 years now. My 2nd GGGF was a member of the 26th Kentucky (U.S.) and fought at Franklin. I am a member of the Fort Donelson Camp #62 – Sons of Union Veterans, the Franklin Civil War Round Table, and several historic preservation organizations in Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, and South Carolina. I am a frequent speaker at Civil War round tables, historical societies, and related organizations. My various social media channels engage over 25,000 people a month. I am publisher of The Civil War Gazette.
I hold degrees from Indiana University, the University of Kentucky, and Grace Theological Seminary. My email is tellinghistory[at]yahoo.com