Dr James North 4th TN Cav

Image courtesy of Historic Foundation of Williamson County

Dr. James A. North (1838-1924), son of Rev. Henry Baugh North of West Harpeth. He served in Co F 4th TN Cav. CSA and moved to Franklin in 1895. The 4th TN Cav served in Biffle’s Brigade, Chalmer’s Dvision.

Dr. North traded his 75 acre farm at West Harpeth for a house on 2 lots in McEwen’s Addition on Lewisburg Ave. in 1895. he married Eliza Baker and they were the parents of Wm. Wallace, Henry Baker, Robert Cowles, Carrick Hesikell, Kate, Jessie, Eloise and Willie North. Source: HFWC

North wedding pic

Image courtesy of Historic Foundation of Williamson County

About these ads